- Marked as validated with WordPress 6.2.
- Fixed web component sometimes not initializing properly.
- Added support for older browsers. See here for more details.
- Improved resolution of images having an
srcset= HTML attribute when zooming in on a region.
- Now forcing the web component to select a region and zoom in on it, instead of rendering the full original image.
- Fixed crash when uploading non-image files.
- Fixed crash when uploading damaged images.
- Fixed several bugs that were happening with some specific themes, like the plugin doing nothing or the image regions being wrong.
- Stopped generating hardcrops in the media library.
- Renamed software components to avoid name clashes with other plugins.
- Improved algorithm for automatically selecting the best hardcrop.